Friday, July 13, 2007

SC6 Mathematics Gives You Bobby's Theorem of the Pro's and Con's in Politics....


In a recent post, Bobby left one of his famous long diatribes at all things political, and once again, he ended it by complaining about President Bush. In it, he had a neat little equation about politics that I personally hadn't seen before. Then, after I read it, I had Bobby killed. I kid, I kid........


It's short, but it has a lot of truth to it. So, without further adieu, I give that theory to you....



The opposite of Pro is Con.

Therefore, what is the opposite of Progress?? CONGRESS.


So simple, yet so true.

.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a opinion. Now if everyone would act on that opinion it would be a different story.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

In the US, we're lucky if we can get 25% to act on anything....

Anonymous said...

THAT would be an excellent t-shirt logo!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the critical math of critical mass...

Now, unfortuately, nothing on that stock image blackboard does reduce itself to E=MC^2, much less MCHammer.